About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Monday, November 30, 2009

NAUTICAL BY NATURE

RELAX MODE

READY TO HEAD TO THE IMAGINARY YACHT. HEHEHE

STRIPED OUT


I love vertical stripes for the very obvious reason that I need to look taller. But aside from the wonderful optical illusion that it gives, wearing vertical stripes, most especially in blue reminds me so much of being aboard a big ship and staring out into the vast sea. Which by the way is my favourite form of relaxation (sans the ship. hehehehe.)

Though Spring/Summer may still be far, I kind of felt that this will be appropriate for seasons which are mostly spent by the sea, So, why dont you look into your closet and bring out the sailor in you. :)

No comments: