About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

MY LOVE AFFAIR WITH THE WEDDING CAKE

OVER AND OUT.... BUSTED!

WALKING AWAY FROM THAT CAKE IN THESE ALDO SNAKE SKIN SLING BACKS AND MANGO BLACK SKINNIES HAS NEVER BEEN THIS EASY! LOL!!!!

THE LV NEVER FULL WILL NEVER AGREE TO STUFF HIM WITH MY CAKE BUT BEARING SOME SHOULDERS WITH MY TOP FROM CJ, IAM SURE, LV WONT MIND :)

I love covering weddings! I love making brides shine on their very special day :) I love going to church and hearing the sermon of the priest about marriage, love the give aways but I totally adore wedding cakes!!!!! waaaaaahhh!! Those gumpaste flowers and fondant icing makes me ask for seconds.


So its no secret that I indulged a bit on Cherry's wedding and obviously got BUSTED! hehehehe

2 comments:

mahryska said...

finally!!! the long awaited post...i have been waiting for this for days!!! eheheheh =D looking good...especially the walk!

ANNA DE LEON said...

hehehehe. I was home today.