About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

ME IN MONO BY MICHAEL VELASCO





I have always loved the decadent decade of the 60's. When I say decadent, I dont mean that the decade had a lot of excesses... however, the 60's had an excess of false lashes, which I love, black liner and big hair :)

So, when Sir Mike talked to me about another shoot, I though that perhaps a trip down memory lane would be good. :)

FACE
Make Up Forever High Definition Foundation
Make Up Forever High Definition Powder
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
Make Up Forever Sculpting Kit
NARS Blush in Orgasm

BROWS
Benefit Brow Zings in Medium
Mikyajy Brow Set

EYES
MAC Paint pot in Soft Ochre
Coastal Scents Neutral Palette
Mikyajy Liquid Liner
Madame Madelaine False Lashes in Naomi
MAC False Lashes in 33

LIPS
MAC Lipliner in Beurre
MAC Lacquer in Varneesh

Hair and Make Up: Anna de Leon
Photography: Michael Velasco

No comments: