About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

IN FULL BLOOM - FROM DAY TO NIGHT






Whenever I find myself not knowing what to wear, in a hurry, or i want something that can take me from the office to dinner and drinks, I run to my all time favourite... The Dress. Whether it is the LBD or the WLD (White Little Dress, they are to be considred a woman's best ally)

So, come Sunday morning, woke up late and in a hurry I grabbed this flowery white dress from Forever 21 topped it with a G200 white blazer to make it look more corporate and paired it with Beige Peep Toe Pumps from New Look. Voila and Iam ready for work. :)

In keeping with the flowery theme of my look for the day, I decided to wear colour on my eyes. Btw, violets look amazing on brown eyed belles and to have a little more pop of colour I opted for Fuschia lips.

Bright Lips aside from being one of the Beauty Trends for Autumn/Winter 09 is great for Olive Skinned ladies, it compliments a perfect tan. So, try it on, if it does not work, wipe it off. Its just make up. :)

ON MY FACE
Make Up Forever High Definition Primer
INGLOT AMC Foundation
INGLOT AMC Face Powder
INGLOT Correcteur Illuminant
Make Up Forever Sculpting Kit
MAC Blush Creme in Uncommon

ON MY EYES
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
Smash Box Beauty A Go Go Colour Palette ( I used the Pink, Violet and White)
INGLOT Soft Precision Eye Liner in 36 & 37
Rimmel Glam Eyes

ON MY LIPS
MAC Lip Pencil in Magenta
MAC Lipstick in Girl About Town

4 comments:

mahryska said...

beautiful!!! lovin all your posts girl...you are doing so well with your blog =D

Life of Brian08 said...

I love your choice of transition during the day...."the Dress" and layout of your entire look.

ANNA DE LEON said...

@mariyah - just giving small tips, may be useful for some :)

ANNA DE LEON said...

@Brian: thank you and to the white coat :)