About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

THE GREAT TRANSITION






With Summer finally over I began thinking of what I will do with the summer dresses that I have. Should i store them till next summer or should I find a way to wear them for the cold months ahead. Then I realised, why not 'Winterize' some of my summer dresses! This will be fun.

I find it a lot easier to 'winterize' my short summer dresses as opposed to the long ones but lets see how far my creativity goes. :)

The summer dress that I am wearing is made of 2 layes of chiffon plus a cotton lining, so I think that its just perfect for the winter months in Dubai. I think pairing it with textured tights and high heeled oxfords gives the look its Winter feel. By now, you'd have realised that I love accentuating the waist as I have done, yet again on this new post. :)

So, rummage through your Summer outfits and see what you can Winterize and get into The Great Transition

4 comments:

mosha said...

'winterizing' is a smart idea, dear!
xX

ANNA DE LEON said...

Thanks Mosha. :)Got to be creative in times like these :)

Jenny said...

I love the embroidery on that dress! Lovely!

ANNA DE LEON said...

@ Jenny, me too. it makes it so dainty and girly :)