About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Friday, November 20, 2009

EVERYDAY IS A DATE WITH DESTINY

With Red Lips

Au Natural Look


Lip Products - Smashbox Beauty A Go Go Palette, L'Occitance Shea Butter Lip Balm, Laura Mercier Lip Velvet in Cassis, MAC Lipstick in Taupe, MAC Lip pencil in Magenta and Brick

Eye Products - Smash Box Beauty A Go Go Palette, Body Shop Brow Pencil, Benefit Brow Zings in Medium, MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre, Rimmel Glam Eyes, Shu Lash Curler

Face Products - Make Up Forever High Definition Base, MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer, MAC Creme Blush in UnCommon, IGLOT AMC Powder, INGLOT Correcteur Illuminant, Make Up Forever Sculpting Kit, L'Occitance Mattifying Papers




Moi sans Maquillage


“I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.”
- COCO CHANEL

This will perhaps be my most revealing blog, EVER. Revealing because it talks about my daily make up routine, therefore you will see a photo of me sans maquillage!!!

I hope that this will encourage more women out there to try putting on make up, its nothing to be feared, really, you are meant to enjoy it. Just go to any make up counter, don't those vibrant eye shadow colours just cheer you up? It works for me. hehehe. Also, if it does not look good on you.... again, its just make up, just wipe it off.

Whenever I put on make up on other people and like what I said during the Faces Workshop, I always look at the beautiful features in their faces and highlight that. You will be surprised that some women do not even realise that some of them have got long lashes, its just its straight and drops down or that they have nice cheekbones.

As a Make Up Artist and Stylist, its not just my job to put on make up on models but it has sort of become my thrust to make all of the women that I meet see exactly what I see in all of them .... BEAUTY.

No comments: