About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Friday, November 27, 2009

DMI SPRING SUMMER 2010

FROCKS THAT ROCK BY DMI





Mark this Thursday, December 3 and be at The Warehouse, Le Meridien, Garhoud for the launch for DMI, Spring Summer 2010.

I love seeing new talents in the industry, it is these individuals who really inspire me. It is as if that the fashion industry can't get any better until a newcomer comes along and starts shaking things up.

Iam lucky to have worked with Dmi in this launch and I have never been more happy to hear the inputs of the designers on how he likes the make up, the hair and even on how I would convey his clothes to the public in my styling.

I hope that this launch will inspire budding designers to FINALLY DO IT! :)

Hair and Make Up: Anna de Leon
Styling: Anna de Leon
Clothes: Dmitri Gunasena
Photography: Tinayums

No comments: