About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

THE CUT AND THE LOOK




With my new look I was inspired by the Gucci Look for Autumn Winter 09. Its beyoooond smokey though I made it in such a way that I could walk out of the studio after the shoot without people looking at me thinkin...'What was she thinkin?' hehehe. But if I had it my way, I would have done the eyes exactly like Lily Donaldson's

I am posting the photo of Lily courtesy of google.

No comments: