About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

CREATURE OF HABIT




Being a Make Up Artist and having full access to my Kevyn (My Make Up Kit) I am pretty much a creature of habit when it comes to my own Make Up Routine. In a way, this is my go to look. Fool proof for me. I basically focus on my skin and brows. Little definition on the eyes with powder liner and curled lashes. I keep the lips light and moist by using cream lipsticks as my lips have a tendency to get dry.




When I need to vamp it up in the evening I just slick on a red lipstick and i am done.




Having long hair means that you can do a lot of styles with it, however, I realised that putting my hair in velcro rollers is the easiest way to get the look that i want without having to deal with a lot of hair products. When I dont have the time to set it I just put my hair in a middle part chignon . :)


video

3 comments:

mahryska said...

welcome to blogger sweetie!!! enjoy!! =D

ANNA DE LEON said...

hehehehe. Thanks Dear. This is fun. lol!!!!!

mahryska said...

oh yes! addicting really!! =D even abbie got into it...and is actually doing her daily fashion inputs! ehehehehe =D cool! staying tuned daily...